Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SOA Tuesday with mixed feelings

Well today started off with a bump. I woke up feeling very tired and ill to my stomach. I think I didn't sleep very well. But who can seriously sleep with a big baby belly and 2 bed hogs!? It seems to be only the only time my tummy seems to weight a million gazillion pounds is at night. Now, don't get me wrong I love being pregnant and just knowing that Zach and I created a precious little being and she will be here soon, just makes me the happiest girl on earth. However, there are some parts of pregnancy that are just plain uncomfortable. Anyone that has experienced pregnancy knows what I am talking about.

Since it is Tuesday, Zach and his friends have this tradition of having dinner and watching Sons of Anarchy. I have never heard of this show as of two weeks ago and it seems really interesting to say the least. I'm still a little sceptical on why this show even airs but I'm sure some people would say the same thing about my favorite show True Blood.

Now the title of this post has the words mixed feelings in it. No I'm not talking about the show or even waking up in a bog. I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant and starting to really feel pregnant. Its hard to move and bend over, put on my tennis shoes, and get out of bed sometimes. All this just reminds me that my little girl is coming and I need to get her room and our house ready for her arrival. I think I have a pretty good collection of things for her. Clothes, changing table, crib, floor gym, a bouncer, a swing, and some carriers. I still need a stroller and car seat, rocker, and the crib and changing table mattress. I still have my baby shower this weekend so maybe I'll get some of it there, if not Zach and I will need to get it before November. I know, I know, we wont need everything when she arrives but I would like to try our hardest only because I am very particular and very impatient. These are probably my biggest down falls at times. We have about 8 weeks or so to get everything set up for her, clean the house, and organize it a little more. Now, it's just a matter of me having the energy and time to get this done. However, starting October 1st, I will have a lot more time. I'm starting my maternity leave. Yay! I can not wait=]

No comments:

Post a Comment